What is Paper Pumpkin
- It’s a monthly subscription that is delivered in your mail box.
- Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects—anytime and anywhere! You’ll get a new project every month—one that’s great for all types of crafters.
- You can cancel at anytime. There is NEVER A COMMITMENT.
How to Subscribe
There are 2 ways that you can subscribe.
- You can choose the Month by Month Subscription and you can skip a month or cancel at any time.
- You can choose the Prepaid Subscription and you have the opportunity to suspend a month at your discretion.
CLICK HERE to subscribe.
When choosing the Prepaid Subscription you will receive the best value. If you choose to purchase the 12 month Prepaid Subscription, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards as well. I’ve added all of links for the Prepaid Subscription choices below. When ordering the Prepaid Subscription, please note that you will receive a code by email, make sure to redeem you code. CLICK HERE to redeem you code
Already a subscriber you can buy the Prepaid Subscription and just log into your account after you receive your Prepaid Code through an email and redeem your code.
To Select any of the Prepaid Choices simply Click the applicable link below:
Paper Pumpkin Kit Example
Below is an example of a Paper Pumpkin Kit, just to give you a taste of the fun you will receive in the mail each month.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me and Receive Free PDF’s Each Month
If you choose to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me, you’ll receive my Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set Spotlight PDF (Project Downloadable File) which includes no less than 5 PDF’s showing you examples on how to use just the Stamp Set from the Kit. Above is a sneak peak of the Cards that were included in the PDF for my Paper Pumpkin Customers in the past.
What is a PDF?
A PDF is a project download file that I send by email. The File contains pictures, supplies and most importantly all the details and measurements for the projects created using the current Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set. The File can be printed if you wish to have a hard copy or can be viewed from your device.
Paper Pumpkin Alternatives
An additional benefit to subscribing to Paper Pumpkin through me, is I share Alternatives using the previous kits content. I love thinking outside the box and inspiring you to do the same with your kits.
As you can see I think our Paper Pumpkin Kits are awesome. Everything you need in one box, delivered straight to your door for an amazing price. Go ahead and subscribe and give it a try, I’m sure you’ll agree 🙂